Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Procedurally Generated City

This blog is describes my work on a thesis for my bachelor's degree. I'll post here how my work continues and really anything I find useful and related to the topic.

The goal of my thesis is to explore current research on procedurally created urban environment, choose a suitable algorithm and implement a demo application.

Procedurally Generated City
  1. Explore current research on procedural generation of cities.
  2. Choose a suitable way of creating different parts of a city.
  3. Create a suitable multi-platform demo application using chosen algorithms.
  4. Create a web presentation of the project and a poster.
  5. Evaluate reached goals and propose future work and possible enhancements to the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment